Thursday, October 15, 2009

Joys of Idaho

Nate and I got to go to Idaho finally. It was a great weekend. I showed Nate most of the places I went when I was a kid. We also looked for the new car again. We found a Ford Escape. I couldn't get it cause I need a co-signer. So we are still looking. Alex (my cousin, and Nates friend) came up Saturday to Idaho. We went to my Grandmas to fondue(sp). It was great!!! It was Nates first time to do it with oil and meat. Nate decided that we need a fondue pot now so we can do fondue all the time! I agree. Its wonderful!!! I did find my dress when I was in Idaho!!! I am so excited and wish all you could see it, but the Groom to be can't see it till the awaiting wedding day! While in Idaho Nate got to meet a lot of my friends. They all love him of course!!! My dog Meka and my nephew Hayden are both traitors. They followed Nate all over the place. Hayden would go through the house saying "my Nate" and saying "boom". Boom is the game Nate taught him. Nate even passed the brother Layne test. Layne tried to get him to go coon hunting, but I of course said no. Nate can go next time when he has clothes that will keep him warm. We had a great time!!!
~Kati~

1 comment:

  1. We finally got to see your blog! (As usual the parents are the last to know...) We are so happy for you two. XXXOOO Mom and Dad Garrett

    ReplyDelete