Monday, October 5, 2009

Me-n-Nate

This is just an update of what is going on in our lives. It has been an awesome few days. We got to join Tony, Megan, Laney, Hadley, and Mom and Dad, for some conference on Sunday. Along with some great food!!! It was yummy!!! Then today I went dress shopping!!!!! It was a balst. I loved trying on those nice pretty dresses. I believe I found the one. Wish I could post the pics for you all to see but then Nate would see it to. So you all get to be surprised along with him!!!! It is gorgeous too so you all know! My mom (Lori) has written in her date book March 18th as the date, and she said it is set in stone and we can't change it anymore. So hopefully we don't change it. We want all of you there and that date I beileve fits the best for us all!!! We are both very excited! And can't wait!!! It is a big day. I feel like time is against us, now that I have something to look forward to! I think that is all I have to update you all on at this point!
~Kati~

No comments:

Post a Comment