Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Plans for 2010!

I can't believe it is that time of year again. Ba Hum Bug!!!! I told Nate that I hope I get excited again once we have kids. I don't know what it is with this time of year but it is just no fun when you grow up. I want to be little again and have Santa bring me all the fun toys. I also want to be trying to sneak past my parents room with my brother so we can see what Santa brought us. 
This year we are spending Christmas Eve at Nate's parents house, along with Christmas morning. Tony said that he would be to Shelly and John's by 5 am. I hope I am up by that point. It actually might be fun to have the girls come wake us up!!! On Christmas day we will be driving back up to Idaho to have the Jorgensen's Famous Breakfast. My mom has to work till about 10-11, so my dad is in charge. We will see if he does a good job. 
Nate and I already got our Christmas present. On Black Friday we bought a lap top. We decided on that instead of a TV for our room. (This way Nate can do school where ever we are!) This year had been hard to shop for everyone, I don't know why this year has been so bad. It shouldn't be so hard. 
We got Meka and Desmond some new toys and treats. They have already been trying to get us to let them play with the toys. I told them that they better not find them or they would get no Christmas. (I am about to tell Des he don't get a Christmas because he keeps trying to kill us with his deadly farts! Man they stink.) 
Merry Christmas!!! ~Kati~

No comments:

Post a Comment